ANGLER MAGAZINE ADVERTISING RATES
Premium Ad Space
Inside Front Cover
Inside Back Cover
Outside Back Cover
Standard Ad Space
ANGLER MAGAZINE PRODUCTION DATA
ANGLER ADVERTISEMENT SPECIFICATIONS
(width x height in inches)
9 x 11
10.5 x 12.5
10 x 12
19 x 11
20.5 x 12.5
20 x 12
1/2 Page Hor.
9 x 5.375
1/2 Page Vert.
4.375 x 11
1/4 Page Sq.
4.375 x 5.375
ANGLER ADVERTISEMENT DEADLINES
Insertion Order Due
Ad Materials Due
(No December Issue)
If the 1st or 10th falls on a Saturday or Sunday, then the due date will be the following Monday.
Web offset, #40 gloss, 4-color, 150 line screen
#50 gloss, 4-color, 150 line screen
ELECTRONIC FILE REQUIREMENTS
- Email as an attachment or ask for a link to upload to DropBox.
- Preferred format is a distilled PDF at actual size. Do not include color bars, slugs, trim marks, or registration marks.
- Digital files are required.
- Please follow the guidelines below.
- Send a properly sized print-ready ad, no changes necessary.
- Do not include color bars, slugs, trim marks, or registration marks.
- Images should be 300 DPI, scaled at 100% and CMYK (process) color or grayscale. If scaled differently, SKA is not responsible for quality of output.
- All images and EPS (vector) format files used must be embedded.
- All fonts (including printer and screen fonts) must be properly embedded.
- Word, WordPerfect or other text-based formats will not be accepted as final digital artwork. Microsoft Publisher (PUB) files are not acceptable. PICT, GIF, PPT, and WMF file formats are not supported.
- Adobe Illustrator: Convert text to outlines. Import images into Illustrator as 300 DPI and CMYK.
- Adobe Photoshop: Flatten file. File must be CMYK, 300 DPI and should not exceed 40MB. PDF or JPG.
- It is critical for materials to arrive on or before the deadline date indicated.
Email ads to: [email protected]
SKA will respond with a confirmation email within two business days. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call Erin at 1-800-852-6262 or email [email protected].